At worlds largest oil seed processing company in Gent (Belgium), Muller Beltex reconstructed a 1000 m3/uur rapeseed elevator in accordance with ATEX guidelines. The elevator, 50,2 meters high, was equiped with a elevator belt of 1400 mm broad with 1250 mm broad steel elevator buckets mounted on it which needed frequent replacement because of breaking. To equip the bucket elevator according the current ATEX guidelines was an additional wish of our customer.
- Elevator bucket venting, when & why
- Replacing steel cord elevator belts by means of a multiple use belt fastener
- Kryptane® magnetische polyurethaan panelen
- Cost savings through elevator overhaul
- Muller Beltex is a Feed Design Lab partner: working together on innovation and sustainability in the animal feed industry