A good pulley lagging is absolutely essential for friction between the elevator belt and the drive pulley. A good lagging prevents the elevator belt from slipping and reduces wear.
- Elevator bucket venting, when & why
- Replacing steel cord elevator belts by means of a multiple use belt fastener
- Kryptane® magnetische polyurethaan panelen
- Cost savings through elevator overhaul
- Muller Beltex is a Feed Design Lab partner: working together on innovation and sustainability in the animal feed industry